Light in the interior sometimes plays the same importantRole, as well as a comfortable arrangement of furniture or quality finishes. Some are convinced that one chandelier is enough, is it? We learned from a specialist If you are of the opinion that you can not get by with one lamp, then you need to think about the lighting scenarios still at the project stage. Take into account all the points: where you like to read, what level of lighting you need for complete relaxation, how to more effectively highlight the advantages of an interior with light. Lighting is a serious matter, that's why we turned to interior designer Julia Kirpicheva with a number of topical issues. Julia Kirpicheva, interior designer Head of design studio Johnson Design Studio. Johnson Design Studio is a professional team of architects, designers, designers and other qualified professionals who are united by one goal - to create an individual image of any interior. Johnson-studio.ru - - How to organize lighting in an apartment? What are the nuances worth considering? - - Daylight is the most valuable thing in the interior. It gives the interior depth, atmosphere, creates a feeling and volume. Any professional designer, architect, decorator always tries to increase daylight. But in most cases we are confronted with apartments, houses, in which there is a deficit of daylight.
- One of the best solutions for lighting an apartmentIs a combination of spotlight, decorative light and LED strip. Such lighting will evenly illuminate the space, emphasize the depth and create a cozy atmosphere, visually increase the space. In this scenario, we can combine lighting: use all sources at once, or individually, thereby controlling the brightness of light.
- The degree of illumination can also control the dimmer. At its purchase it is necessary to consider, that there are dimmers for traditional lamps and for light-emitting diode tapes.
- When using the built-in light andIn addition to the location of the luminaires, it is recommended to consider the location and dimensions of the transformers. Specialists in built-in light will help to calculate the degree of illumination, orient, where to hide the transformers.
- It is better to use warm light in an apartment. The optimal solution is to use a lamp with a color temperature of 3,000 Kelvin.
- LED strip, if it is visible, for example, is located on a shelf, it is better to use with a matte profile - this will soften the light and not cause discomfort to the eyes.
- - By what methods of illumination canVisually expand the space? - - The first method is the location of the fixtures around the perimeter of the room, which will help to evenly illuminate the whole room, and thus visually increase the space. If the lamps are rotary and can be located at different angles, you can direct the light in a certain direction, so that it illuminates one of the walls. This technique will also help visually increase space. The second method - the location of the wall on the mirrors, this will increase the light from the lamps, create a festive atmosphere. This method can be used in the hall, bathroom. - - Is it possible to visually raise the low ceiling with the help of light? - - This is possible if you use:
- Wall sconces, which will not shine down, but up;
- Built-in lighting in the floor, the light of which will also be oriented to the ceiling.
A ray of light will create an additional vertical - thisAlso help visually raise the ceiling. It is important to place the built-in light in the floor in such a way that it is not accessible to the eye, not blind, for example, between the wall and the sofa. - - Light is able to smooth out some flawsInterior? If so, how? - - The principle of compositional construction of the interior - the main thing, secondary and accents, accompanying the main. Highlight the compositional dominant of the interior through light. This can be as an overhead turntable aimed at it, an LED ribbon that emphasizes the shape, or just sconces on the sides. All these effects will distract from the flaws: incorrect configuration of the room, low ceilings. Focus on the important and the best that is in the room, through lighting. - - Is it possible to create this or that atmosphere with the help of light, set the mood of the interior? - - When designing the lighting of a room, you must initially take into account at least three scenarios for switching on the light: use of all light sources, decorative lighting and lighting. LED strip is an excellent tool for creating a cozy atmosphere of the room. The ribbon can be illuminated by shelves, a coffee table - this will create the effect of floating the table in space. - - What are the techniques with lighting you most oftenUse in their work? - - Use of LED tape for furniture, backlighting of pedestals, shelves, countertops. Built-in wall fixtures, for example, in the corridor, working on a motion sensor. By the way, good reception of night illumination. I apply and sconces with the effect of glowing up and down, overhead and recessed fixtures that have a turn. - - Which brands do you prefer? - - I like the Austrian brand XAL. I was at the XAL factory in Austria. I note their innovative approach to the development of luminaires and repeated testing of products. The brand provides a large assortment, interesting design of lamps. Of the advantages, I also note a combination of various functions, for example, a floor lamp or soundproofing lamp, it is very convenient, especially in offices, restaurants and other public spaces. The noise level is one of the first factors to be taken into account when designing public premises.