Does the sun rarely look through your windows?A bright and cheerful yellow color will help to compensate for its absence. Set it up in your interior in the form of juicy accents or make it a bright background, and what and where to buy this summer, read in our today's material Despite the fact that yellow is a very sunny and warm color, many treat it with caution, let alone to paint the walls in it, and only a few decide. Meanwhile, there are a huge number of shades of yellow: warm and cold, bright and muted, very light and darker. There are plenty to choose from! If you still haven't decided to brighten up the rainy summer days by throwing a couple of bright yellow pillows on the sofa or updating the textiles in the bedroom, it's time for you to go shopping, which will help create a cheerful mood at home. And we will tell you how to use it correctly and what bright new items can be purchased in Moscow this summer. Bright accents Surely you have seen the photo more than onceinteriors in neutral colors, in which there are bright yellow "flashes". Such accents always look very stylish, especially in combination with white and cold shades of gray. Individual pieces of furniture, and a variety of textiles and decor can act as color elements. If you want to decorate your dining room with a couple of brightly colored chairs, then in Crate and Barrel stores you will find several models in a rich yellow color at once. Willa Dining Chair Vintner Dining Chair Vienna dining chair If the refrigerator is the same coloregg yolk or bright yellow dining chairs are too extreme for you, start small. For example, at Yves Delorme you can find options for every taste: from decorative pillows to bed linen and elegant antique vases. And you can add yellow to the kitchen with the help of bright dishes, trays and textiles, which are also available in Crate and Barrel stores. Decorative cushion Yves Delorme Decorative cushion Yves Delorme Decorative cushion Yves Delorme Decorative cushion Yves Delorme Decorative cushion Yves Delorme Kitchen Towels Crate and Barrel Deep bowl Crate and Barrel Crate and Barrel Mug Cup holder Crate and Barrel Vase with a lid "Condiment", Yves Delorme Duvet cover Vegetal Honey, Yves Delorme Pillow Solstice, Yves Delorme For lovers of brighttextiles worth paying attention to the new collection of fabrics from the studio Harlequin, which recently appeared in the Manders store. The inspiration for it was the canvases of the Fauvist artists, hence the name of the line - Fauvisimo. The main colors - cobalt, purple, gray, muted and pink - are diluted with warm mustard and honey yellows. Fabrics Harlequin, collection Fauvisimo Fabrics Harlequin, collection Fauvisimo Fabrics Harlequin, collection Fauvisimo Harlequin fabrics, collection Fauvisimo Solardetails It's no secret that the interior is shaped by little things. Seemingly insignificant details such as carefully selected home fragrances, bath foam in an elegant bottle and eye-pleasing bath towels not only cheer you up every day, but also make your home environment cozy and harmonious. We recommend starting with bright bathroom textiles and all sorts of pleasant little things that are presented in the summer collections of Yves Delorme and Crate and Barrel. Bathroom Foam Tentation Gold, Yves Delorme Bathroom Foam Tentation Gold, Yves Delorme Soap in the box "Honey", Yves Delorme Accessories Agraria, Lemon, Verbena, Yves Delorme Towels Etoile mimosa, Yves Delorme Towels Solstice, Yves Delorme Towels Solstice, Yves Delorme Bathrobe Solstice, Yves Delorme A set of candles Crate and Barrel A set of candles Crate and Barrel Candlestick Crate and Barrel Sponges Crate and Barrel Cheerful background Notyou should be afraid to use yellow as a background: this color looks great on the walls, especially in the kitchen, dining room and children's room. However, there will be a place for him in the living room, in the bedroom, and even in the study. Choose hue and saturation based on your taste and style. So, muted yellow in combination with white, gray or beige is more suitable for classic interiors, but bright sunny shades will perfectly fit into a dynamic modern interior: lemon, canary, yellow and others. A wide selection of wallpapers this summer was presented by the OboiNaDom store: Belgian (Omexco, Arte), English (Linwood) and American (Paul Mongomery, Thibaut) brands delight with various variations of yellow. Wallpapers «WallpapersDown» Wallpapers «WallpapersDown» Wallpapers «WallpapersDown» Wallpapers «WallpapersDown» Wallpapers «WallpapersNoHome» How to apply a yellow color in the interior - 5 tips:
- If you like bright shades of yellow,Be sure to balance them with calmer and cool colors: white, gray and black are best for these purposes, as well as the natural color of the tree.
- In the kitchen, the yellow color truly works wonders: He not only invigorates not worse than a cup of coffee, but also awakens the appetite. For the dining area, the warmest shades are best: vanilla, golden, creamy. Also, darker variants of yellow with a "culinary" bias are perceived well: mustard and all kinds of spices.
- An interesting effect is given by a combination of yellow with black and white colors at the same time: a very bright and balanced ensemble is obtained. Especially good this trio looks in the bathrooms.
- If you are not afraid of saturated colors, underlineYellow color deep blue shades - together they give a very beautiful combination. In a more relaxed version, blue can be replaced by a gray-blue color.
- Among the variety of yellow shades there is one,Which is best avoided: a rather dark yellow color on the border with the green. Visually, it is perceived worse than others, so it's better to give preference to more unequivocal shades or choose instead of yellow green.