Scandinavian design is modern,Functionality and thoughtful versatility. What is it, Scandinavian cuisine? On the peculiarities of style, design trends and novelties of equipment - in our article Scandinavian interiors are attractive for their brevity and harmony, a sense of freedom and at the same time organization. In them, each element is important and in design is perfectly combined with others. Interior items created in the pursuit of comfort have simple forms typical of the aesthetics of minimalism, and professional functions. Inna Usubyan, interior designer - Kitchen-living roomAn area of 15.43 square meters was designed in a small apartment of two creative people. Customers often come to customers, that is why in a single space a concrete kitchen with a dining area from the living room was conditionally separated by a concrete partition. I like to combine, at first glance, unsuitable things, but to find those who have something in common. So, the basis of this interior was the kitchen table and coffee table in the living room, the samples for them were objects that inspired customers in their last trip to Holland. I built all the rest of the interior around these items. Kitchen furniture made up to the ceiling, which is typical for the arrangement of Scandinavian cuisines, and thus received the upper tier for storing kitchen utensils. The dining area is equipped with a sofa, in the seat of which there is also a storage space. Www.decolabsinteriors.com The tendencies of recent years have spreadScandinavian interior decoration philosophy for the whole world. Norway, Sweden, Denmark, as well as Finland and Iceland - the birthplace of a unique phenomenon of industrial and interior design. The furniture and the equipment of the Swedish, Danish manufacture are popular, many designers use the interior traditions of the Northern European countries. Anna Bogacheva - Scandinavian interior reflects primarily the nature of its land. The view outside the window plays a huge role in the interior. For me, the recipe for the Scandinavian interior is as laconic as the style itself. Everything is very functional, no frills and decorations. More precisely, accessories and decor are in the Scandinavian interior, but in form they are laconic, so to speak, with a little irony or bright accents in color. The colors in the Scandinavian interior are mostly light, but you should not think that they are exceptionally gray-white - there are dark shades, and ethnic notes can also be included. This style is invariably laconic, sustained and functional. Http://bogacheva-interiors.ru Anna Bogacheva - This apartment has a lot of light andI wanted to use a calm color scheme. Tribute to the Scandinavian style is served by beautiful wooden surfaces of table tops and parquet, natural upholstery fabrics and even ornament of deer on curtains. Http://bogacheva-interiors.ru The kitchens of these regions are characterized by a smallArea, simple forms of furniture, natural materials, plenty of natural light flowing from large open windows, and multi-level functional lighting. Nadia Fedorovich, interior designer
- The interior of this kitchen is designed for a couplemiddle-aged. The wife likes to cook a lot and make her husband happy with her culinary masterpieces. Since the room adjoins the living room and is viewed from it through an open portal, the kitchen should not only be comfortable and practical, but also aesthetic. Therefore, it was decided to turn the kitchen into a Scandinavian design. Http://fedorovich.ru Nadia Fedorovich, interior designer - The distinctive features of the Scandinavian style are:
- "Incorporeal" floor covering;
- Combination of textures of natural materials;
- Graphics in decor and accessories;
- Emotional, but at the same time restrained character of interiors.
I used the masking technique of the upper cabinets. The color of the facades we chose for the color of the tiles on the walls. "Played" the configuration of the facades - set the interior dynamics and rhythm. The bottom of the headset, in contrast, is highlighted in active color. Decorative accents are minimalistic, since they are made of metal, painted in black matte color. Http://fedorovich.ru Nadia Fedorovich, interior designer
- All built-in appliances are located in a niche,Specially provided for this purpose. Here are located: an oven with the function of steam of the series Plus Steam OPEA4554X, built-in coffee machine, dishwasher, refrigerators for products and wines of the same manufacturer. Technogenicity of the construction was emphasized by the facades of stainless steel. Decorative accents from metal, painted in black matte color, are very minimalistic and graphic. Http://fedorovich.ru For the external simplicity of Scandinavian design isA serious scientific approach based not only on the preferences of users, but also on the desire for rational use of space and natural resources in it. Svetlana Kovalchuk, interior designer - I represent the kitchen of the project "Lemon mood" of a two-room apartment of 65 square meters, which was originally planned for a young student family. Therefore, the interior had to be very functional and fairly democratic in both budget and style. The basis was chosen Scandinavian style, which looks very appropriate against the backdrop of the architecture of the house. The studio space unites the kitchen, dining area and living room area. Here you can receive guests at the table or retire in the lounge area. Http://www.ak-inter.ru Svetlana Kovalchuk, interior designer -Customers - a young modern family: father, mother, son and daughter-daughter. And the priority, as always, was the desire to create a functional and ergonomic space. The combined kitchen-dining room-living room is made in white, there are small cheerful accents in the form of lamps and red textiles, but the main thing is perhaps the panoramic glazing with an amazing view. The kitchen should not only be comfortable, but also perform an aesthetic task. I think it's very important for cooking to have a good mood and emotional space. In our case, we maximally "merged" the kitchen with the walls. Work area, apron and table top - in the tree. Geometric, laconic cuisine looks easy and stylish, very neat. In this kitchen there will always be a great mood! Http://www.ak-inter.ru Ergonomics - the basis of Scandinavian design. And of course, the legendary slogan is recalled first: "Sweden. Made with the mind "of the world leader in the field of home appliances Electrolux. By carefully studying the technique and its functions, we further understand this strong message. Zoya Korolkova, architect - Our Scandinavian spirit is close to our region, so we have many orders for kitchens in a laconic design, made of natural materials, equipped with "the latest technology." For example, from the latter - the kitchen Opale with a new oven with the function of steam series Plus Steam OPEA4554X. Finishing is done manually by decorative plaster on the basis of cement. This coating with unusual light refraction, matte surface, warm, silky to the touch, and the unique surface treatment technology Kerakoll Design House emphasizes the texture of the cement. The material is not scratched, does not get dirty, does not get dirty, meets international environmental standards. Http://www.atmasfera.eu Zoya Korolkova, architect - A good modelEssenza factories ARREX le cucine made of natural chestnut in white with Roccia hinged module, in the facade decoration of which the stone veneer is used. It is supplemented with the innovations of the Swedish manufacturer Electrolux. Http://www.atmasfera.eu Wireless hood Hob2Hood In the technique forCooking, we also noted in the past year a new breakthrough: the induction panel and Electrolux are combined with each other without wires. When the hob is turned on, the hood turns on automatically and selects the optimum power level. In addition, the more intensive the cooking surface, the more actively the extract draws in steam. You no longer need to be distracted by adjusting the hood manually. Induction hobs To wirelessA number of induction cooking surfaces are suitable for extracting - EHH9654HFK, EHI9654HFK, EHX96455FK. Together with them the process of cooking will be faster, easier and will bring you more pleasure.
- Now cooking has become safer, because only the dishes are heated, and the rest of the surface remains cold. After cooking, the cooking zone cools down very quickly.
- You do not have to spend the whole evening to make dinner. Rapid boiling of water in a pan and heating a frying pan will save time.
- If necessary, you can pause cooking by using the Stop & Go function, and then easily resume it.
- The hob is equipped with a control surface lock - this is a reliable protection against accidental activation, especially if your house has a child.
- Induction surfaces are easy to clean, since during cooking only the surface under the dishes is heated.
Olga Serdobintseva, architect - WishingCustomers was the interior in light colors with the use of natural materials and with elements characteristic of Scandinavian and eco-style. Kitchen-living room of only 18 square meters, it was required to place everything necessary and at the same time leave the space light and unloaded. The kitchen was given the main space of the room, in the center by the window there was a round table with comfortable wooden chairs with soft seats. The living room area is located on the opposite side - with a small but comfortable sofa for family movie screenings. Behind the sofa placed a bar, which completes the composition and the meaning of the space of the kitchen. Https://www.facebook.com/serdobinzeva Olga Serdobintseva, architect - Walls of premisesPainted in white, there are also shades of beige in support of natural facades of the kitchen. Scandinavian theme in the interior is still wooden beams on the ceiling, they are tinted in a more contrasting color, unlike the rest of the tree used in the interior, - this gives the speaker room and again sends us to a Finnish or Swedish village. Supports this mood and laconic even a little primitive textile ornament on the curtains. In projects we very often use Electrolux technique, and this project was no exception: the hob, oven, built-in hood, built-in refrigerator fit perfectly into the interior and fully meet the customers' requirements for comfort and functionality. Https://www.facebook.com/serdobinzeva Built-in refrigerator with increased volumeWhen choosing a built-in refrigerator for the kitchen designers often come across the fact that the built-in two-chamber refrigerators are almost all 177 cm high. It is difficult to find a larger model. We recommend that you pay attention to the increased useful space inside. Elena Timokhova, interior designer - In a two-room apartment for a young family, the kitchen is a place for joint lunches and dinners. The color scheme of the interior is warm and restrained. The gray color of the walls embodies the winter sky, serves as a backdrop for the main decor - the picturesque paintings of the artist Tatyana Kostyrina. In support of gray goes light beige as the color of the rays of the sun, making its way through the snowy clouds. This traditional combination is complemented by contrasting splashes of black and white in a floor-standing cement tile handmade from Luxemix. Kitchen furniture from the factory "Announcement" is located along the long wall of the room. The furniture is maximally functional and is filled with built-in appliances: dishwasher, washing machine, oven, hob, extractor and refrigerator. Www.neoclassika.ru Elena Timokhova, interior designer - It is necessaryNote that the built-in ENN3153AOW refrigerator from Electrolux with the increased useful space inside has become a real godsend for a small kitchen! It has many other useful functions:
- System of separate cooling of refrigerating andFreezers. In most refrigerators NoFrost - a single cooling circuit for refrigerating and freezing chambers, as a result of which cold, dry air from the freezer chamber, getting into the refrigerator, quickly dries fresh products. In the refrigerator Electrolux, the chambers are cooled separately, maintaining the necessary humidity level in the refrigerating chamber, so that the fresh products are stored longer and not chilled;
- Economy. This is a model of the A + class in terms of energy consumption;
- A compartment for storing fresh fish and FreshZone meat.
www.neoclassika.ru Oven with steam Another technologicalThe breakthrough concerns the ovens. Modern ovens, equipped with the function of steam, are not uncommon, and those who cook in such devices have already been able to understand the difference compared to a traditional oven. The dishes will never be overdone, and the baking will turn out lush, ruddy and will not differ from the baguettes from your favorite bakery. This technology came to the kitchen from the professional: a modern restaurant is inconceivable without a combi steamer. Adding steam to the traditional baking mode, you always get a guaranteed excellent result. Great news for those who are used to count money - technology has become available for most fans to cook. Choosing a new one, you become the owner of an oven in a modern design and with incredibly useful functions. Alexei Kaverin, architect - The customer of this project was looking for an apartment of a large area, but in the area of interest. There were no such, and he solved this issue by buying three apartments at once on one site and combining them into one. The apartment is designed to accommodate two adults and two small children of five and a half years. One of the wishes for redesigning the resulting space was to allocate as much space as possible for living quarters: bedrooms and nurseries, and for the kitchen and living room, you can and less. We managed to make the redevelopment in such a way that the bedroom and the children are communicated through the living room and at the same time each of them has its way out to the common vestibule. According to the stylistic decision, the preference was given to the Scandinavian style, but in the process of working on the project it turned out that the customer does not mind seeing anything in him from the loft style. Http://kaverin.design Alexei Kaverin, architect - One of the "apartments"Completely went under the kitchen and living room with a dining area. The kitchen itself was rather compact, but comfortable. Any corner of it is within walking distance - if you are in the center, you need only one step to be near any kitchen cabinet. To increase the working surface, we proposed to make a turn from the floor cabinets and cover them with a common table top made of artificial stone. On the back of the cabinets, a structure with a built-in bio-fireplace is arranged, which, in turn, visually separates the kitchen from the living room. On this design, we put boxes for growing fresh greens. Http://kaverin.design Alexei Kaverin, architect - On the ceiling weMade wooden beams, which built in modern diode lamps, and above the fireplace and in the living room area are hanging Edison's fashionable lamps. The kitchen according to our project was made by Nolte company and equipped with its Electrolux technique. Http://kaverin.design Dishwasher with lifting mechanismBottom basket Returning to ergonomics, one can not help noticing this news: in 2017 the world's first dishwasher will appear on the Russian market with the bottom basket lifting mechanism - ElectroluxComfortLift. With one hand movement, the lower basket rises to the upper level, so that the loading of the dishes is as comfortable as possible. After loading it is just as easy, in one motion, the basket falls down. This novelty Electrolux will appear in Russia in the first quarter of 2017. Maya Vasyagina, interior designer - Ecological compatibility, merging with nature, eco-house - this is what most of the townspeople are striving for now. Kitchen with island. Table top made of natural stone. The floor, flowing into the wall panels, into the kitchen elements. Green moss and, of course, soft lighting. Nature entered the house. Made him cozy. And modern kitchen appliances have made it even more convenient! Http://www.anticastyle.ru