Want to get in shape, but the fitness clublong away? Set up your own home gym. And you won't have to go far, and you don't need to pay for a fitness trainer etk-fashion.com will teach its readers to be in shape at any time of the year. And the California sports club Baja Body Athletic Club inspired us to do this. To paraphrase the famous saying, the guys from the fitness club thought: "If you don't go to the beach, then let the beach come to you" - and created the first sandy oasis for indoor workouts. Thus, visitors to the Baja Body Athletic Clubnot only are satisfied with the best physical results (as even jumping on the sand is more energy-consuming than doing the same on the floor of the fitness room), but also get tactile and aesthetic pleasure. Therefore, if your home has a freea small room, then turning it into a small gym is not difficult. So, "fitness club" at home. Preparing the place Surely your room was not empty, so you should arrange all the pieces of furniture in it so that you can stand there, lie down and jump there (without hitting your head on the ceiling). We decide on a set of simulators If the placeallows, the ideal option for you will be a treadmill or exercise bike. If there are not so many places, and the salary is delayed, then a tourist rug and a jump rope will help you. Also, a fitness ball (fitball) is perfect for pumping up your abs and back. We get a personal trainer No, we do not offer youinvite a professional athlete home. Firstly, it will cost you a pretty penny, and secondly, there is another way out - a DVD with fitness workouts. And if you no longer have a DVD player, then on YouTube you can easily find a set of workouts suitable for you. Choosing inventory in any sports storebuy dumbbells (preferably prefabricated to adjust the weight yourself). It's a good idea to get weights on your legs and arms - the result will come faster. A budget option for weights and dumbbells is a bottle of sand or water. Let's start training in our personal "mini-fitness"! Do not forget about regular training (2-3 times a week is the best option). Otherwise, who did you make this magnificent hall for? Well, if the creation of such a home gym seems to you boring, order a couple of trucks with sand. We specifically for you even learned the rates:
- KamAZ sand (10 m3) - 5 500 rubles;
- machine of sand (20 m3) - 8,000 rubles.
It is better to let the sand fall on the head of neighbors from below, and not from you. And now we will show you three possible options.organization of a full-fledged gym at home. The options will vary according to the purchasing habits of the reader. So watch and remember. If you are the son of an oligarch, then here is an option for a set of inventory that you will need to purchase to organize a personal gym:
The cost of such a hall will be about half a millionRussian rubles. Let's be frank: for this money you can visit a fitness boutique in the capital for several years, where you will be taught how to do all the exercises correctly, and will be backed up on the “bench press”. Option for those who do not have an apartment on Rublevka:
- if you decided to take a bedroom or a drawing room to a gym, then it's better to separate the place for lessons by a screen;
- walls are better to be coated with a material resistant to moisture (cork panels or decorative plaster without an oil base);
- On the floor you need to lay a rubber mat (it will increase the soundproofing - if you, of course, do not want to install a sound-proof substrate under the parquet);
- the light should be warm and white, and on the wall you need to place a large mirror (to monitor the correctness of the exercises);
- Do not pursue the "ultramodern" simulators (get to begin with simple and necessary);
- whatever the set of simulators, take care ofso that in your improvised gym there is a sturdy chair that will come in handy for some exercises, and to hang a towel or put a bottle of water.
Winter is a good time to get in shape.and flaunt a beautiful torso or a flawless waist on the beach in the summer. The etk-fashion.com editors want our readers to be beautiful and smart. Accept and constantly improve yourself!