Have your child's toys taken over the whole house?Want to get rid of the mess in your nursery once and for all? We figured out where and how to store toys so that keeping order is easy and pleasant. Designer tips are attached. If you have long dreamed of putting things in order in the nursery once and for all, now, when the children are attached to the dacha, to the camp, or just spend a lot of time on the street, it's time to do it. We suggest disassembling the rubble not chaotically, but following a simple but effective plan: five consecutive steps plus our recommendations - and the children's room will finally be in complete order. Step one:Get rid of unnecessary things Any general cleaning begins with this point, and in the context of a children's room it is especially relevant - especially if your child has a lot of toys (and this happens almost always). It is better to conduct an audit on your own, since children are very reluctant to part with toys, even objectively unnecessary. So, what kind of toys should definitely be removed from the nursery?
- Broken, damaged and already not exactly recoverable. You can also include a mosaic with lost puzzles, designers with missing parts and other incomplete kits.
- Those "from which" the child grew up. This does not apply to your favorite soft toy, if one is available, but if your child is going to first grade, and in the nursery there are still pupps, cubes and pyramids, they definitely should be got rid of.
- Those in which the child does not play and, most likely,Not going. To throw out or give to someone such toys at once, of course, is not worth it: it is better to hide them for a few months and see if the child remembers them or not.
Step two:group the leftovers After you have thinned the toys, it is best to divide them into several groups. The first is the most beloved, those with whom the child plays every or almost every day. As a rule, this is the smallest category, so it will not be difficult to find a place close at hand for your favorite toys. Two principles are important: the child should be comfortable getting / putting them in place, and he (and ideally, all family members) should know exactly where they lie. The second category is toys in which the childplays less often. These can be doll houses, construction sets, mini-kitchens, or toys that the kid prefers to use with friends. They can already be removed further: for example, in a closet, drawer or on. At the same time, the child must also have access to them and know where to find them. To do this, avoid deep containers in which toys are piled up in a huge heap: it is better if the shelves are shallow, so that the toys stand in one or two rows. It is the same with baskets and boxes: let there be more of them, but they themselves will be less. To simplify searches, closed containers can be provided with inscriptions or photographs of what is stored in them. Anna Chevereva, designer:- A children's room is a whole small world for a child. Of course, it should be beautiful and interestingly decorated, but also functional, with provided storage places for all kinds of children's happiness: toys, books and other treasures. It is best to store books, games, large toys and construction sets in shelves. For added convenience, the lower compartments can be made higher than the upper ones. zi-design.ru Interior of the studio Zi-Design Interior studio Zi-Design Finally, the third groupToys - those games in which requires the participation of an adult. This includes potentially dangerous items for children (for example, designers with small parts that a small child can swallow), and those used for joint games (toy first-aid kits, food, sets in the style of "daughter-mother" and so on). Since here it is already a question of safety, it is best to store such toys - where the child can not exactly get them. Step three:Take Care of Convenience After the irrelevant toys are removed or given away, and the remaining ones are sorted into categories, it's time to take care of how to arrange them so that it is convenient for the child. The following rules will help you here.
- For children there is only what they see,So make sure that your baby can easily find the desired toys - otherwise those of them that are resting on the bottom of the long boxes, very soon go into the section irrelevant.
- Children find it hard to focus on severalSubjects, so be sure to sort the toys not only by frequency of use, but also by type. Let all the machines lie in one place, soft toys in the other, and developing games in the third place.
- Avoid complex designs: If you want to use a transformer or a cunning podium in children's furniture, make sure that the child can easily cope with them. In general, it is better to use simple storage systems: boxes, shelves, baskets, etc.
- Sensory perception plays an important role in children'sDevelopment, so do not be afraid to use bright colors as visual markers, as well as natural, pleasant to the touch materials, such as wood.
Step four:Leave room for clutter We all dream of perfect order in the house, but it is almost impossible to permanently maintain perfect cleanliness in the children's room. Children are constantly on the move, in creativity, and it is absolutely normal for them to play with several toys at once, crawling in the heap of the designer. In order not to kill the joy of life every hour, allocate a special play area in the nursery, in which the child can scatter toys as he wants. Make sure he understands this, and be sure to visually delimit the play area from the rest of the space. The border can be a small fence or simply laid out in a row of cubes, you can also use a podium, a bright carpet or an accent wall for zoning. Anna Cheveryova, designer: - To store small toys that the child uses every day and which you often see scattered, you can provide a console, under which the drawers on the wheels are pushed. The console should not be high - about 50 cm, then the child will be able to independently fold toys and move drawers. In addition, they are mobile, so the drawer can easily be pushed to the places of the accumulation of toys, everything is folded and just as easily pushed under the console. Interior of the studio Zi-Design Zi-Design studio interior Step five:turn cleaning into a game When order is completely restored, the only thing left to do is to learn how to maintain it. And it is better to involve children in this and teach them to clean the room on their own. We will trust professionals to discuss how to organize this from the psychological point of view, but from the point of view of interior decoration, you can do the following:
- Cause the interest of the child with all sorts of bright and beautiful boxes, baskets and boxes;
- Put in the room a rack or a cabinet in the form of a house, which the child will fill with toys, and if desired, he can hide himself;
- Organize several "caches" - the children adore secret places and will necessarily hide the most expensive toys there.