Owners of small odeshek know that this task- not from simple. It seems that you always have to give up beauty, convenience or something else. But this apartment is the ideal case where everything is here: convenience, comfort, beauty. The history of this apartment can be called uniquely from and to. The fact is that to invent her interior, the future owner and her friend, the designer Galina Yuryeva, started even before this apartment was found and bought. Galina helped the hostess to find a suitable apartment and as an option offered a 33-meter odnushku in a house built in 1935. Galina Yuryeva, designer Graduate of the Humanitarian Applied Institute of the Moscow Power Engineering Institute of the Technical University (GUI MEI TU), Design Department. Practicing designer in the field of interiors since 2002. Finalist of the contest PINWIN 2012 yurievagalina.ru. What is it that she liked so much? A high ceiling (3 meters), a square kitchen and the presence of two windows in the living room. In our first examination of the apartment, we chose the color for the design of the room by the coloring cards - citrus yellow, sunny, so suitable for the character of a prosperous, energetic, young mistress.
It was minimal: dismantled the partition between the kitchen and the corridor, combined the bathroom, the doorways to the bathroom, the room was slightly moved and placed on one axis. Thanks to this, a font was installed behind the door in the bathroom, and there was room for cabinets in the room. Also on this axis (opposite each other) are mirrors - with open doors multiple reflections create a sense of infinite space.
The whole interior was formed on the basis of lemonthe color of the walls. Have picked up the wallpaper Flowering Tree with a large floral pattern, reviewing a whole bunch of very different options. In the tone of the lilac petals of pions on the wallpaper, the color of silk Roman curtains and colors for a wide edging of the plinth was selected, and with the tone of the stems and leaves of plants and the noble shade of "gray" bronze of metal lamps on the wall, the general coloring of the textile bedding was agreed upon. The Moroccan leather pouf, imported from the trip through France, ideally fits in this range, which supports the floral theme both in form and color. Room on the color solution has become very bright, but because the kitchen, hallway and bathroom have decided to make it almost white, only visually combining them with the help of color accents. Galina Yuryeva, designer: - The colorful room is complemented by white rooms of the kitchen and corridor - this reception gives the interior of the apartment the necessary change of sensations.
For this apartment you want to walk, as in the museum, looking at the unusual elements of the decor, of which there are a great many. And we will tell more about them. Living room:
- sofa bed from IKEA;
- peony in a round frame - a copy of a flower on wallpaper, embroidered by the mistress;
- window sills are made of artificial stone ColGran;
- storage tanks - IKEA, Zara Home;
- antique silver-plated mirror;
- IKEA cabinets with Hettich fittings of antique bronze color are decorated with handmade decorative brushes;
- wall clock - Hermle;
- dressing table and chair - Modenese Gastone;
- Curtains from flax Simta and Roman curtains from purple silk Dedar are tailor-made;
- two identical doors with transoms are made according to sketches of the designer to order in the carpentry workshop;
- Chandelier Blitz with shades of organza and pendants made of blown glass;
- textile head of the bed, bedspread, pillowsaccording to the sketches of the designer they were sewn to order from velvet and matting, harmonizing in color with bronze wall lamps Restoration Hardware (copies of lamps used in American weaving mills at the beginning of XX century);
- candlesticks - Villeroy & Boch.
- the kitchen kit is made to order according to the designer's sketches, the facades of MDF are covered with matt varnish, the ColGran artificial stone countertop is integrated with the sill, the sink is built into the countertop;
- Chandelier - Metal Lux;
- table set Green Garland and cutlery (all - Villeroy & Boch) bought in Germany;
- The textile panel for notes is made by hand especially for this interior;
- plastic chairs - Calligaris Alchemia;
- chairs with high backs - Modenese Gaston.
- oval mirror in the frame, covered with silver leaf and patina, is made to order;
- mixer - Manzzaro;
- electric heated towel rail - Pax;
- toilet bowl - Water Jewels, VitrA;
- Sanitary equipment - Manzzaro;
- cabinet and cabinet under the sink in the bathroom and a table top made of artificial stone are made according to the sketches of the designer.
So what is the secret of the comfort of small childrenapartments, you ask? Designers working with small spaces have long and clearly know the answer to this question. Galina Yuryeva, designer: - If you take as an example this apartment, here are used here are some tricks: large mirrors in the room and in the kitchen mirror apron. Reflective surfaces allow the light to spread around the apartment and create an almost infinite space effect. The second. A single floor covering (tile, board - it does not matter) should be one, or almost the same color. Third. Light walls (bathroom, kitchen, corridor). It is believed that light walls make space more spacious. It's hard to argue with this, you can supplement: the shades have a greater reflective power (better reflect light). In our climatic conditions, we experience a large deficit of daylight, so the interior with an abundance of light smooth surfaces, filled with reflected daylight, looks lighter, airy and spacious. The fourth. Small in size furniture. And most importantly: do not put too much hope in a small living space and do not require too much. It is clear that in our reality, not everything is so radiant and the owners of small apartments are not only successful bachelors, but also families with a composition of three people. In such cases, from people living in a limited territory, in addition to communication skills, it is also necessary to have high discipline, the rejection of unnecessary things, since in such conditions it is possible to store and operate only the most necessary and to use the area as rationally as possible. The color scheme of the whole apartment should be unified. However, in different rooms, colors should be used in different proportions. In this apartment in the room more saturated shades and accessories / additions of white, and in the second part of the apartment, on the contrary, the bulk - white, and accessories are colored. They use the same colors as in the room. In the bathroom, this color scheme is broken - there appeared blue and orange colors to avoid unnecessary correctness. Budget repair - 1.5 million rubles. Photos - Roman Shelomentsev, Galina Yurieva.