Neoclassicism in the male interior is an infrequent guest,But this project was an exception. Probably, that's why the style looks a little more restrained and calmer. If you have been looking for a modern classics with a light touch of brutality, then to you
The authors of this project, Lydia Bolshakova and AlleGnatashan, it was easy to work - all decisions were made quickly, and the customer set clear goals. Probably, that's why the interior turned out to be organic, restrained and at the same time quite spectacular. Lidiya Bolshakova, designer Graduated from the Kuban State Technological University and the Higher School of Design of the Moscow Institute of Architecture. For eight years of successful work has implemented more than 40 author projects. Currently, Lidia Bolshakova is the founder and head of the studio NW-Interior. Nw-interior.ru
- Doors - the company "Art-groups on Nakhimovsky";
- Floors - the Coswick factory, Ash Wenge;
- Porcelain stoneware - factory Iris Ceramica, Black Night;
- Dark floor - customer's wish;
- Tile in the bathroom - factory Fap Ceramiche, Frame;
- Ceiling gypsum cornices - the company "Arcada".