Do you want your apartment to be spacious orat least visually seemed larger? Have you already hung up the "sea" of mirrors, but there is no effect? You're just doing it wrong! Today the architect Sergey Kovalev will reveal to etk-fashion.com readers all the secrets of the arrangement of mirrors in the interior. Often, even large apartments do not create the impression of spacious and breathing rooms. Why is this happening? The whole secret is in the number of planes for every ten square meters of space. It is good that the architect Sergey Kovalev knows firsthand about all the visual enlargement of premises, and today he is happy to share his knowledge with our readers. Sergey Kovalyov, art director of the ArtBaza design studio - First, let's talk about the advantages of mirrors in the interior:
- mirrors visually divide the space, due to which the formation of additional planes occurs;
- mirrors reflect light well, and light objects, as you know, visually seem more dark;
- By mirrors in the interior you can add colors, but you need to know how to use this technique.
Secrets of the arrangement of mirrors
- Do not place the mirror in front of the other.
Superstition has nothing to do with it. It's just not the most successful idea to "play" with space. As a result of the effect of increasing the room, you will not achieve it, but to orient yourself in your own apartment will become more difficult for you.
- The bigger the mirror, the stronger the effect.
- Hanging a mirror should be a pro.
- Use special glue.
- Choose a mirror carefully.
- Place the mirrors side-to-side.
The mirrors that are glued will look viablebutt at an angle. In the bathroom, for example, a beautiful mirror strip looks very beautiful. To hang such a "strip" should be at a height of 100-110 cm from the floor, and the width of the strip should be at least 70 cm.
- Make furniture soar in the air.
- In the living room - a large mirror.
- Hang on the MDF panel.
- Insert the mirrors into the buisere.
Another interesting technique is to use mirrors in the BOISER. In this way, you will be able to play with the color in the interior, and create an interesting spatial effect. We hope that Sergey Kovalev's advice will help you when creating an interior with the help of. Look at yourself in the mirror more often, but don't be your reflection.